This section is designed for the host to gather any information required in order to affiliate their tournament.
Benefits of Affiliation:
- Permitted to use registered referees (registered referees are not permitted to officiate in un-affiliated football)
- Coverage under public liability insurance
- County FA guidance
- County FA assistance - if you wish CFA representation at your event, please consult with our Football Development Team.
What we need from you:
- £10 affiliation fee (per event)
- Tournament Affiliation Form (see documents section)
- Completed in Full
- 2 sets of competition rules
- If this is U7 and/or U8's, please note that these need to be seperate rules to other age groups due to non-competitive football.
All of this information must be sent at least 28 days before your event. This allows us time to process your form and discuss any issues with the competition rules.
Once your tournament has been affiliated with us, you can then post an advert on the Club Tournaments noticeboard. Please remember to include venue, age groups, format and contact details for the tournament.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org