This section is designed for the host to gather any information required in order to affiliate their tournament.
Benefits of Affiliation:
- Permitted to use registered referees (registered referees are not permitted to officiate in un-affiliated football)
- Coverage under public liability insurance
- County FA guidance
- County FA assistance - if you wish CFA representation at your event, please consult with our Football Development Team.
- We can help you promote your tournament using our Noticeboard and social media
What we need from you:
- £10 affiliation fee (per event)
- Completed Tournament Affiliation Form (see documents section)
- 2 sets of competition rules (please refer to the documents below regarding rules for u7 - u10 football as rules need to be separate due to non-competitive football)
All of this information must be sent at least 28 days before your event. This allows us time to process your form and discuss any issues with the competition rules.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org