Please click on the "LRCFA Guide to setting up a New Club" under the related documents section for an easy to follow guide.
It includes information surrounding leagues, affiliation, and getting the basics set up to run a successful club.
Also under the Related Documents Section are examples of policies and forms that we would reccomend that you have in place.
For all Junior Clubs you will need to have a Welfare Officer in place, please see the two Related Documents about how to appoint a Welfare Officer and their roles within the Junior Club.
Grassroots Club Administration
The FA have produced a Grassroots Club Administration Handbook, to help all potential new clubs and existing clubs with regard to structure, developing the workforce, and club administration. To read sections of this handbook please see the related documents section. All related documents sections will begin with GCA.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact The Leicestershire & Rutland County FA Headquarters on 0116 286 7828 (option 2), where the staff will be more than willing to assist you.
- Example Club Membership Form
- Example Club Rules
- Example Equality Policy
- Example Medical Consent Form
- Example Risk Assessment Form
- Example Safeguarding Policy
- Appointing a Club Welfare Officer
- Club Welfare Officer Roles and Responsibilities
- FA Pitch and Goal Sizes 2010
- GCA - Section 1 Structure of the Game
- GCA - 1a Appendix Rules Resources Policies
- GCA - Section 2 Setting up a Club
- GCA - Section 3 Club Administration
- GCA - Section 4 Safeguarding Children
- GCA - Section 5 Planning a Successful Festival
- GCA - Section 6 Developing the Football Workforce
- GCA - Section 7 Respect
- GCA - Section 8 Miscellaneous
- ITC 9 - Appendix 2 Mini Soccer