Following on from the success of the League over the past seasons, the FA Charter Standard and RESPECT League Status, ensures Fair-Play and mutual respect for all those involved. The teams involved in the league are committed to providing a friendly and safe environment for youngsters, adults, males and female with a disability/special need to take part in ‘our beautiful game’.
The Inclusive League, provides opportunities for male and female players in the categories below:
- Junior Division (mixed)
- Youth Divisions (mixed up to U14’s)
- Adults Divisions (male and Female)
Teams taking part represent Clubs:
- Aylestone Park FC – Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- Asfordby Amateurs LG All Inclusive – Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- AFC Barwell – Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- Birstall Utd Juniors FC Inclusive – Youth team
- Harborough Alliance Inclusive – Adult teams
- Ibstock United - Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- Leicester City Ladies / Woodgate 80 FC – Junior, Youth (Male and female) & Adults Male and Female)
- Allexton New Parks FC
- Oadby & Wigston Girls and Ladies FC
The league operates a 4 year age banding in the Youth and Junior Divisions.
All matches will be small sided (4v4; 5v5; 6v6; 7v7; 8v8; 9v9) dependant on the number of players and facility available at each league event. The decision regarding the number of players per side will be taken by mutual agreement on the day.
Playing time will be at the discretion of the league but not more than 20 minutes each way.
No official records will be kept of the results and no league tables will be published.
The league has a monthly fixture which is rotated around the county with the main Inclusive Clubs taking it in turn to host the fixtures. During the winter months, we also have fixtures at the Leicester City Training Dome (indoor 3G), which is a fantastic facility, ensuring the fixtures still go ahead and the players are not disappointed.
If you would like further information regarding the Leicestershire and Rutland Inclusive Football League and how to become involved, please contact:
Disability Football Development Officer
T: 0116 284 4952