Following on from the success of the League over the past seasons, the FA Charter Standard and RESPECT League Status, ensures Fair-Play and mutual respect for all those involved.
For the season 2011/12 the number of teams involved has increased again. The teams involved in the league are committed to providing a friendly and safe environment for youngsters, adults, males and female with a disability/special need to take part in ‘our beautiful game’.
The season 2011/12 will certainly be another busy one for our League Members, with fixtures outlined for the season on a monthly round-robin basis, to ensure all those involved have plenty of time to sort out their players and any transport issues that may arise.
The Inclusive League, provides opportunities for male and female players in the categories below:
- Junior Division
- Youth Divisions
- Adults Divisions
Teams taking part represent Clubs:
- Aylestone Park FC – Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- Asfordby Amateurs LG All Inclusive – Junior & Youth teams
- AFC Barwell – Junior, Youth & Adult teams
- Birstall Utd Juniors FC Inclusive – Youth team
- Corby Kingswood Kites – Junior & Youth teams
- Harborough Alliance Inclusive – Adult teams
- Ibstock United - Youth teams
- Leicester City Ladies & Woodgate 80 FC – Junior, Youth (Male and female) & Adults Male and Female)
Inclusive Clubs take it in turn to host the fixtures and we also have fixtures during the winter months being held at the Leicester City Training Dome, which is a fantastic facility, ensuring the fixtures still go ahead and the players are not disappointed.
We are also currently working with the Clubs listed below to develop Inclusive (Disability) teams throughout the season 2011/12.
- Allexton New Parks FC
- Blaby & Whetstone Jnrs FC & Saffron Dynamos FC (partnership working)
- Glenfield Utd Jnrs FC
- Oadby & Wigston Girls and Ladies FC & Oadby Owls Juniors FC (partnership working)
- Thurmaston Magpies Jnrs FC
If you would like further information regarding the Leicestershire and Rutland Inclusive Football League and how to become involved, please contact:
Disability Football Development Officer
T: 0116 284 4952