Referee registration for the 2018/19 season is now open
Registration is through the FA’s Whole Game System, please complete the registration process by clicking on the following link: https://wholegame.thefa.com. You will require your FAN number and password to log in. If you do not remember your own password, you must re-set it by clicking on the following link: http://www.thefa.com/account/RequestPasswordReset
A complete guide to the registration process has been produced by The FA can be found below.
Once you have logged into the Whole Game System you will need to click on the ‘Referee Administration’ tab which can be found under the large ‘Whole Game’ lettering at the top of the page. This will then enable you to click on the ‘Start Referee Re-registration for 2018-2019’ link.
You will be unable to register to referee ‘Under 18 teams only’ or ‘Under 18 and Open Age’ football if you do not have a valid and accepted CRC certificate as of the date of your registration. No youth leagues within this County FA will appoint you to matches on their competitions if you do not a valid CRC certificate dated within 3 years of the date of your registration. If you need to renew your CRC please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to referee ‘Open Age only’ you do not require a CRC Certificate.
A full list of all competitions within Leicestershire & Rutland County FA are given below and you should select that specific league and add it to the list of competitions on which you plan to officiate. We would request that you complete as much information as possible during the registration process. You must still register with each of the individual competitions on which you officiate in order to receive appointments.
- The Alliance Football League
- Leicester & District Football League
- Leicester City Football League (Please note that this is a Veterans competition)
- Leicestershire Combination
- Charnwood Sunday Football League
- Hinckley & District Sunday League
- Brush Electrical Machines North Leicestershire Football League
- Leicester Sunday Football League
- Leicestershire Senior Football League
- Leicester & District Mutual Football League (Please note this is a Mini-Soccer only competition)
- Leicester & District Sunday Juniors League
- MDH Teamwear Leicestershire Youth League
- Leicestershire Church Football League
- Melton & District Sunday League
- Leicestershire Midweek Floodlit Youth League
- Leicester City & County Girls League
- Leicester City & County Girls Mini Soccer
- Leicestershire Womens Senior League
- Leicestershire Foxes Sunday League
- Leicestershire & Rutland Youth Futsal League
- Leicestershire and Rutland Inclusive County League
As a reminder, any ‘closed dates’ should be submitted to individual competitions on which you officiate and also copied to our closed dates e-mail address as follows: email@example.com
You will be able to pay for additional items upon registration. All items have to be collected from the CFA. If you require a ‘hard copy’ of the FIFA Laws of the Game for next season, you will be notified as soon as we receive them ahead of the new season. A free electronic pdf copy of the Laws of the Game will be emailed to all officials as soon it becomes available. You will also be able to buy Referee Personal Accident Insurance with Bluefin. Please find below Bluefin’s Insurance brochure for further information. Should you have any queries regarding this product please contact Bluefin directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0345 872 5060.
When you have completed the registration process and payment has been accepted your will see a ‘Payment Details’ screen from where you can download a pdf version of your invoice. If you then click on ‘Return to Referee Dashboard’ you will be able to view your new registration number. You should make note of this as it may be required by certain leagues when you come to register. This number will begin with SR followed by 5 digits. Please DO NOT contact the CFA for your registration number, it will be displayed on your dashboard page.
If you register by midnight on the 30th June 2018 the cost is £20.00. If you register from the 1st July 2018 onwards, the cost of registration will be £30.00.
All registered referees for the 2017/18 season will be sent a personal email on completing the registration process.
If you require any further information please contact Dylan Clarke, Dylan.email@example.com 0116 284 4957.