Due to the success of the first group of coaches who have been supported, LRS is opening up the application process for a second group of coaches who would access the same support package which includes support/mentoring via a local Talent Coach Developer and access to a specific CPD programme exploring key areas of talent..
Coaches who engage in the programme will receive the following;
• An individual Talent Coaches Needs Analysis
• With your identified Coach Developer draw up a Personal Coach Development Plan following the needs analysis
• A minimum of two observations from your Coach Developer with an opportunity to reflect on your coaching practice
• Attendance at the Talent Foundation Series workshops covering four key talent areas:
- What is Talent?
- A Head for Talent
- Talent across the Ages
- Getting Better Better
Please click here to find out more about the scUK workshops.
The coaches should:
• Hold a Level 2 coaching qualification
• Hold a current Safeguarding and Protecting Children certificate or have booked on a forth coming workshop
• Hold a DBS
• Working at the foundation or lower tier of the talent pathway for their sport
Coaches should be:
• Be willing to learn and actively interested in reflecting on their own coaching practice
• Be open to the process of observation, feedback and developer support on how they coach
• Have the time and capacity to commit to the reflection and review elements of the programme
The application window opens on Friday 19 May
and closes Friday 9 June 2017
For further information and to apply, please click here