Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Both The FA and the County FAs are working to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be part of the game.
Leicestershire and Rutland County FA’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is embedded across the Association’s activities to ensure
that football is representative of our local communities.
- Achieve the Equality Standard for Sport Foundation Level by 022 and Preliminary Level by 2022-2023
- The Inclusion Strategy Advisory Group (ISAG) continuing to check, challenge and drive all aspects and activities relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion across Leicestershire & Rutland Football
- An Inclusion Development Plan that sets targets and creates change
- The Inclusion Advisory Group Chair continues to be an Ex- officio Director on the LRCFA Board
- Diversity and inclusion will be a golden thread that runs right through the operational and business plan.
Leicestershire and Rutland County FA Inclusion Advisory Group (IAG)
The Inclusion Advisory Group (IAG) acts as the check and balance to Leicestershire & Rutland County FA's (LRCFA) work, trying to encourage embedding diversity and inclusion across all we do. The IAG is a strategic advisory group, it advises The County FA Board and Executive about how it could do things slightly differently in order to make football inclusive and For All. The IAG reports into main LRCFA Board. Members will help shape the organisation’s direction of travel to ensure children, young people and adults of all backgrounds and communities can access high quality opportunities. The Inclusion Advisory Group will support our organisation in delivering our Equality Action Plan and support projects across the organisation in helping to continue to achieve the Equality Standards for Sport.
For more information about the Inclusion Advisory Group please click here
Leicestershire and Rutland County FA Equality Policy
The Leicestershire and Rutland County Football Association are fully committed to ensuring that everyone can take part in football across the Leicestershire and Rutland in an enjoyable, friendly, safe and inclusive environment. The Board of Directors, CEO and staff believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be part of the football family, regardless of difference and we are working hard to ensure that this is a reality.
Our Equality Policy confirms our clear commitment to promoting equality of opportunity and that we will take firm action, if required, against anyone who behaves in a way that is discriminatory.
To view the Leicestershire and Rutland County FA’s Equality Policy please click here
Both The FA and the County FAs are working to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be part of the game. You can find out more on The FA’s website here