PLAYER REGISTRATION ON WHOLE GAME SYSTEM.
As part of a commitment by The FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, new online player registration functionality has recently been introduced into the Whole Game System (WGS).
The value of a nationwide player registration process is generally well recognised within the game. Benefits include; reducing the ever increasing workload on the volunteer workforce, improving the understanding of the game’s largest participant group and making player discipline processes more robust.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- Finally the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time
If you're club is interested in learning more about Player Registration, or want some guidance inputting details on Whole Game System please contact Dylan Clarke, Leicestershire & Rutlands Governance Officer, on the details below.