All at Leicestershire & Rutland County FA wish everyone in football a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
You may need to contact us over the festive period. So you are aware, the Holmes Park building remains closed to the public and can only be accessed through an appointment. While some of our staff take time off there are still officers available who will be prioritising urgent and safeguarding enquires only over the next two weeks. If you need to contact us because your inquiry meets this description, please send an email to the following:
Discipline@leicestershirefa.com – Anything related to new, ongoing or concluded discipline investigations, hearings and results
Safeguarding@leicestershirefa.com – All safeguarding reports, enquires, concerns and disclosures.
Info@leicestershirefa.com – Anything else not covered by the other emails
Otherwise, working patterns will return to normal on Monday 4th January 2021.
Red card appeals
Please note below the specific timings for appealing a red card over the next few weeks.
If your club is playing a game on 19th or 20th December, you will need to act by the following dates:.
- Tuesday 22nd December – Notify us and make payment of the appeal fee by this date
- Wednesday 23rd December – All evidence needs to be sent through to Discipline inbox
- Thursday 24th December – Appeal to be heard on this date
If your club is playing a game on 26th or 27th December, you will need to act by the following dates:
- Tuesday 29th December – Notify us and make payment of the appeal fee by this date
- Wednesday 30th December – All evidence needs to be sent through to Discipline inbox
- Thursday 31st December – Appeal to be heard on this date