Seasonal Holiday Information 2021
Leicestershire and Rutland County FA wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
During this holiday period, the County FA will be operating differently until a full return on Tuesday 4th January.
|Wednesday 22nd December||Close at 3pm|
|Thursday 23rd December||Normal hours|
|Friday 24th December||Close at 12pm|
|Monday 27th December||Closed|
|Tuesday 28th December||Closed|
|Wednesday 29th December||Normal hours|
|Thursday 30th December||Normal hours|
|Friday 31st December||Normal hours|
|Monday 3rd January||Closed|
|Tuesday 4th January||Normal hours|
Please note: that during this period of time various members of staff will be on leave. The best way to ensure your email is responded to, is to send it to one of the following inboxes: -
- Affiliation@leicestershirefa.com – For anything associated with adding and / or removing teams
- Bookings@leicestershirefa.com – Any Holmes Park related enquires including new or existing bookings of the facility
- Discipline@leicestershirefa.com – For everything discipline related including investigations, hearings and results
- PlayerReg@leicestershirefa.com - For all Player Registration issues
- Referees@leicestershirefa.com – For all referee related enquires including becoming a referee, observations about a referee’s performance as well as rule enquires
- Safeguarding@leicestershirefa.com – All safeguarding reports, enquires, concerns and disclosures. Also, DBS enquires.
- Info@leicestershirefa.com – For anything not covered by the above inboxes i.e. FAN merges, player registrations
Red card appeals
Please note below the specific timings for appealing a red card over the next few weeks.
If your club is playing a game on 18th or 19th December, you will need to act by the following dates:.
- Tuesday 21st December (5pm) – Notify us and make payment of the appeal fee by this date
- Wednesday 22nd December – All evidence needs to be sent through to Discipline inbox
- Thursday 23rd December – Appeal to be heard on this date
If your club is playing a game on 26th, 27th or 28th December, you will need to act by the following dates:
- Wednesday 29th December (5pm) – Notify us and make payment of the appeal fee by this date
- Thursday 30th December – All evidence needs to be sent through to Discipline inbox
- Friday 31st December – Appeal to be heard on this date