LRCFA is inviting applications for the Full-Time position of Football Services Officer. We are looking for individuals with skills, knowledge and experience in Disciplinary related fields and who have a passion for driving safer practice in football across Leicestershire & Rutland. As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Leicestershire and Rutland County FA (L&RCFA) Business Strategy.
• To lead on all aspects relating to discipline.
• To support core areas of the game including Affiliation, Competitions, Charter Standard and Sanctioning as well as other areas that are deemed appropriate.
• To assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
For more information please read the Online Application Package
What can we offer?
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking progressing business.
• To work with key stakeholders within grassroots and the professional game.
• Access and commitment to personal development and training opportunities.
LRCFA is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining the post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
How to apply
• Complete the Online Application Form no later than Monday 31st May 2021. Please note that no applications will be accepted after this time.
• Provide the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to Jobs@LeicestershireFA.com Please note that completing this form is entirely voluntary.
• LRCFA is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We would welcome applications from women, people with Disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Communities as they are currently underrepresented within the organisation
If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact Jamie Clarke, Football Services Lead, Email: Jamie.Clarke@LeicestershireFA.com