Our next free Coach CPD support evening will be taking place on Wednesday 16th November, 7pm at Wreake Valley Academy, Syston with a focus on Benefits of Small Sided Games.
Deliver by our Grassroots Coach Development team the session will aim to will bring to life examples of small sided games and how they can be used to benefit the development of your players holistically. We will share a range of in and out of possession small sided games designed to help develop more skilful players, and aim to answer the following;
- Why should I do small sided games in my sessions?
- How do small sided games link to the FA 4 Corner Model?
- How small sided games can help further develop our players?
The evening will start with a theory based session in the classroom, following by a coaching demonstration with a group of U14 year old players to help bring the theory to life.
Coaches can expect to achieve the following from the evening;
- Get some example practices that they could use to support them with this topic
- An understanding of the benefits of small sided games to aid progress and the development of skillful players.
- An insight into utilising constraints/practice considerations* within small sided games to support players skill progression.
Places are limited to only 50 places, so booking is essential.
To book your place, please click here
Any questions in relation to the evening, please email coacheducation@LeicestershireFA.com