The precise criteria to become an FA Charter Standard League is identified as part of your County FA meeting or forum. Broadly leagues are required to meet the following objectives:
• 60% of registered teams are members of FA Charter Standard clubs
• Demonstrate support for new teams to achieve FA Charter Standard status
• Supporting and implementing The FA’s Respect campaign
• Having a league referees’ officer
• Demonstrate active link to another league to support player development and transitional pathways
• After 3 years, have a minimum of 85% teams as members of FA Charter Standard clubs
Working together with your County FA, we help make sure you are delivering the best offer possible for players to play in a safe, fun and inclusive environment and support for the people who help run your teams.